Jaw crushers are mainly used as coarse crushers and medium crushers in mining, building materials, infrastructure and other sectors. According to the width of the feed port, it is divided into three types: large, medium and small. The width of the feed port is greater than 600MM for large machines, the width of the feed port is 300-600MM for medium-sized machines, and the width of the feed port is less than 300MM for small machines. machine. The jaw crusher has simple structure, easy manufacture and reliable operation.
The working part of the jaw crusher is two jaw plates: One is the fixed jaw (fixed jaw), which is vertically (or slightly inclined at the upper end) fixed on the front wall of the body; the other is the movable jaw (moving jaw), the position is inclined, and the fixed jaw forms a large and small crushing cavity (working cavity). The movable jaw plate makes periodic reciprocating motion against the fixed jaw plate, sometimes separating and sometimes approaching. When separated, the material enters the crushing cavity, and the finished product is discharged from the lower part; when it is close, the material installed between the two jaws is crushed by squeezing, bending and splitting.
Jaw crushers can be divided into simple swing jaw crushers (simple pendulum jaw crushers) according to the different swing modes of the movable jaw. There are three types of complex swing type jaw crusher (compound swing type jaw crusher) and comprehensive swing type jaw crusher.
1. It effectively solves the problems of high operating rate and no maintenance time caused by the low output of the original limestone crusher.
2. It can complete the crushing of large pieces of limestone, the maximum crushing particle size is 1000*1200mm. Effectively solve the original problem: on the one hand, there is a shortage of limestone supply and the problem of unusable storage of large amounts of limestone.
3. The mixing uniformity of the two materials is good, and the mixing amount of desulfurized limestone is greatly increased. The dosage can reach 60%, effectively reducing the cost of raw materials.
4. Power consumption has decreased. The electricity consumption of 1 ton of limestone is reduced by 1-2KWh/t, which can save 100,000 yuan in electricity bills every year.
5. The waste product has a small particle size, only 2-15mm, which effectively solves the problem of the original limestone with a large particle size, often blocking the flow and even affecting the output of the mill.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist